Retiree FAQs - Changing Address or Beneficiary

Important note: Information contained in these frequently-asked questions and answers is general in nature. In case of any conflict, the actual contract language between the employing municipality and PMRS along with PMRS law will prevail. Also, existing regulations, policies and procedures will apply in all cases.

What should I do if my home address changes?

You may complete a Change of Address Request card (U.S. Postal Service form 3576) and mail it to PMRS or provide us with a signed letter or note that your address has changed.

What should I do if I want to change my beneficiary?

Contact your former employing municipality or PMRS and request a Nomination of Beneficiary form, complete it and send it to PMRS.