To correctly view PDF content and reports, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader:
2019 Year-End Financial Activity Reports and Annual Member Statements
The following information must be provided by the respective due dates:
PMRS will continue to use the "first come, first served" policy for preparing and distributing the Year-End Financial Activity Reports and the Annual Member Statements.
- Preparation of these reports and statements will be processed in the order that municipalities provide complete and accurate information to PMRS.
- Once our staff verifies that all information is complete for all Quarterly Reports of Contributions (PMRB-21) for the year, the municipality's pension plan will be ranked. This ranking process takes about four weeks from receipt of the completed PMRB-21 until the plan is put into the queue.
- The placement of a plan can be seen here beginning in early February.
- If a problem is discovered, the municipality will be contacted and the plan's processing will be delayed until the problem is resolved.
- A plan will not go into the queue until the municipality has provided us with all of the information we need to properly administer the pension plan.
- The Annual Member Statements will be processed after the Year-End Financial Activity Reports are complete.
For additional information or assistance, please visit the PMRS website or contact the PMRS Investment and Financial Management Division at (800) 622-7968.
As always, thank you for the opportunity to serve you!